Terms of service - Kansai International Beauty Salon Net salon attendance service
This terms of service define the conditions of beauty salon attendance service (which will be referred to as this service) that Kansai Premium Salon 100 (which will be referred to as the service provider) provides. This is agreed by the customers who use the service (who will be referred to as the customer(s)) and the service provider.
- 1. Definition
- This service includes our beauty salon attendant (which will be referred to as our attendant) accompanying the customer to a beauty salon that the customer found at Kansai Premium Salon 100 website and translate the customer’s request and questions to the staff members at the salon.
- 2. Agreement
- Customers need to use this service according to the rules of the terms of service. Customers cannot receive this service unless they agree to the terms of service.
By using the service, customers are considered to have agreed to the terms of service.
- 3. Amendment
- The provider can change the terms of service without notifying the customers. The amended version can be effective once it is uploaded on the website of the provider.
Customers are considered to have agreed to the terms of service once they receive the service after the amendment.
There will be no individual notification of the amendment of the terms of service. Please refer to the latest version when using the service.
- 4. Service fee
(1) Beauty salon attendance - short course
Inside Osaka city \6,048 yen (with tax) Outside Osaka city \7,344 yen (with tax)
Our attendant will meet the customer at the spot where he/she has chosen, accompany to the salon, and translate his/her request to his/her stylist in the counseling session. This course ends once the stylist start the requested service.(2) Hair salon attendance - long course
Inside Osaka city \8,899 yen (with tax) Outside Osaka city \9,871 yen (with tax)
(3) Additional fee
Please note that if the service is requested less than 2 days before the actual day, we charge additional fee.
(booking request more than 3 days in advance)
(booking request 2 days in advance: additional 5%)
(booking request 1 day in advance: additional 10%)
(booking request on the actual day: additional 20%)
Inside Osaka city short course ￥6,048 ￥6,350 ￥6,653 ￥7,258 Outside Osaka city short course ￥7,344 ￥7,711 ￥8,078 ￥8,813 Inside Osaka city long course ￥8,899 ￥9,344 ￥9,789 ￥10,679 Outside Osaka city long course ￥9,871 ￥10,365 ￥10,858 ￥11,845
Our attendant will meet the customer at the spot where he/she has chosen in the booking form, accompany to the salon, translate his/her request to his/her stylist all the way from the counseling session to the end of the requested services. After leaving the salon, the attendant take the customer to the place where the customer has chosen in the booking form.
*The customers need to pay the service fee for the course in advance through Pay-pal. They cannot pay on the spot or after the service. Please pay when the booking is confirmed.
* The customers need to pay for their own travel fee to the salon. It is expected to use train as transportation. The attendant pays for his/her own fare. If the customer wants to use a taxi, he/she has to bear the full fare.
*If the customer is late more than half an hour late for the arranged time without any notice, it is considered as cancelation of the service.
- 5. Booking
・Booking is confirmed after the schedule is set and the payment is made.
・Booking is available anytime between 3 months and a day before the service.
・The service can be canceled if the requested time and dates aren’t available.
・Cancelation fee occurs after booking is confirmed.
Cancelation fee More than 11 days before 20% of the fee 10 days before 40% of the fee Up to a week before 60% of the fee Up to 3 days before 100% of the fee No contact 100% of the fee
- 6. Prohibited acts
The below acts are not allowed. Once the customer is considered to commit any of them by the provider, the provider will immediately stops the service for the customer and will not refund any money paid by the customer. His or her future booking can be canceled or limited. The provider does not bear the responsibility of explanation of the treatment. Also there might be cases when the provider lodges a claim (including the charge for their layer) or take other legal actions.
- 1. Any act that is against this contract
- 2. Any act that is against laws, regulations or ordinance.
- 3. Using a false identity
- 4. Providing false information in the booking form
- 5. Any act that interferes with the operation of our service
- 6. Sending excessive amount of data or impose a strain on our server to interrupt our service.
- 7. Forcing a personal relationship on our attendants.
- 8. Stalking or harassing our attendants continuously
- 9. Contacting or approaching our attendants besides the intention of receiving this service.
- 10. Headhunting our attendants regardless of their kinds of business.
- 11. Negotiating with our attendants to receive this service directly
- 12. Abusing the personal data of our attendants
- 13. Traveling by private car or bike with our attendants
- 14. Any other acts that the provider consider inappropriate
- 7. an escape clause
- The provider isn’t responsible for the change and suspension of this service except for the case it is done on purpose or due to gross negligence.
- 9. Personal information protection
- 10. Applicable laws and jurisdiction
- This terms of service is interpreted according to the Japanese federal laws. Osaka district is going to be our exclusive agreement jurisdictional court in the first instance.
Established in February, 2016